Who We Are
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information that can be identified when using this website, then that information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
- Basic personal information: when you are using the Site, we may request you to create an account in order to process your bookings. The Personal Data collected will include, but will not be limited to, your name, Anoa user identification and login credentials, email address and phone number.
- Specific personal information: we may collect information based on your experiences in using the Site, for example: details of your service & rental bookings, as well as your reviews. We may also collect certain information from you when you are using the Site, such as geographic location, IP address, search preferences as well as other Internet usage related data as follows:
- Geographic location: we may collect information about your actual location, whether or not you are using the Site, to provide you with the offers in the relevant location as provided in the Site. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address and GPS and other information provided from your mobile device.
- Log Information: when you are using the Site, we may collect information which we refer to as “log information”. The log information may be collected even though you do not create an account on the Site. This log information may include IP address, browser type, operating system, nationality, pages visited, your mobile carrier, device information and search history as well as other Internet usage related information. We use the log information to provide you with a better experience using the Site.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Job Event information: if you are applying for a job event in Anoa, we may also collect your resume, work history and education qualifications.
- The importance of order confirmation
- The importance of sending / taking orders
- The interests of payment transactions
- Market research interests
- Interest in developing www.anoas.id
- Provide information / send promotional information periodically to you if there is an offer and / or promotion of new products, special offers, or other information that we consider to be appropriate on the site www.anoas.id
- Collect transaction data between you and us and our business partners, including information about your use of the products and services that we provide.
- Our internal / administrative records.
- For Legal Reasons: We may also, in our absolute discretion, share your Personal Data with Third Parties (including government agencies, law enforcement, and lawyers and other advisers) if we consider this is necessary to: i) comply with applicable laws and regulations; ii) investigate any potential fraud or illegal acts; or iii) protect our brand, our reputation and our property.
If we are unable to collect your Personal Data, we may not be able to provide our services to you.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We need information as mentioned above to:
In any case, we will ensure that your Personal Data remains subject to a standard of protection comparable to the requirements under the laws of your country.
Please note that Anoa may disclose your Personal Data subject to the following conditions:
How We Protect Your Personal Data
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is safe. To prevent unauthorized access, we take physical, electronic, and managerial procedures necessary to protect your information that we collect online.
Our Contact Details